Since our summer holidays finished back in June, The last six months have been very hectic for the staff of Charting today, with the increasing number of subscribers for forex signals and education services, and the additional responsibility of managing a PAMM account. As always, it is time to announce our end of the year holidays. A much-needed break for all of us to recharge and rejuvenate ourselves so that we can come back in full gear so that we can serve you better.
Charting Today would be taking its year-end holidays from Monday, December 25, 2017 to Friday, January 19, 2018. All our services would be on hold during this time. The validity of all existing subscriptions would be extended and carried forwarded into next year, as we re-start from January 22nd, 2018.
For the upcoming holiday season, we have included special promotions. This promotion is valid for all subscriptions made from December 1st to January 21st.
– Sign up for 1 week trial of forex signals and get 10 days of signals. (Worth Euro 15)
– Sign up for 1 month of signals and get an additional free week of forex signals.(Worth Euro 30)
– Sign up for 1 month of education + forex signals combo and get 2 additional weeks of forex signals. (Worth Euro 60)
– Sign up for 3 months of signals and get 2 weeks of extra validity (Worth Eur 60)
– Steal Deal, Sign up for 6 months of signals, and get one extra month ( Worth Eur 99)
Registration page would be open all the time and services would re-start as follows:
Forex Signals – Monday, January 22nd, 2018.
Weekend Education – Sunday, February 18th, 2018.
Managed Accounts – Monday, January 8th, 2018.
Do subscribe as soon as possible, not only to take advantage of the holiday promotions but also due to the fact that knowing Tanmay, the moment he has access to a laptop on his holiday, he would be analyzing the charts and you can expect a few “complementary signals” during this holiday period.
For any queries, navigate to the “contact us” option on our website www.chartingtoday.com, or feel free to directly drop me an email to email@example.com.
Thank you for your business in 2017. We wish all readers a very pleasant holiday season, Merry Christmas and a Happy & Prosperous 2018 and we look forward to our continued association in future.